- This event has passed.
Friday Night Backyard Jamboree
June 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Join us behind the Floyd Country Store on Fridays from 6:00-8:00 pm for the the Friday Night Backyard Jamboree. This week features a live show with The Little Stoney Nighthawks. Seating opens at 5:30 pm. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. No dogs allowed, no alcohol allowed. Admission is free with a suggested donation of $8 in support of the musicians.
If you can’t join us live, check out the livestream on Facebook and Youtube.
The Little Stony Nighthawks are a high-energy old time string band from Southwest Virginia and North Carolina. Members of the band include Steve Kruger (fiddle), Trevor McKenzie (guitar), Brandon Holder (bass) and Aaron Ratcliffe (banjo).
- The lawn will open for seating at 5:00 pm.
- The entrance is located down the alley between the Floyd Country Store and Angels In The Attic.
- We ask that you bring your own blanket or lawn chairs. We will have a limited number of our chairs available.
- These events are contingent upon good weather. If we have rain or thunderstorms, the events will be canceled. Please check our website or Facebook for the latest updates.
- There is a suggested donation of $8 for the musicians.
We ask that everyone follow our safety protocols and requests in order to make these outdoor events safe and fun for all of us! We would like to continue doing these events and will only do so if we feel like it is safe for you, the musicians, and the staff at Floyd Country Store.
You can make a donation to support the musicians and The Floyd Country Store using the links below or through the Venmo mobile app to @floydcountrystore.