The Floyd Country Store is now offering outdoor music events on the cottage lawn behind the store. All outdoor events, including the Friday Night Backyard Jamboree and Saturday concerts, are accessible on a first come, first served basis with a suggested donation to support the musicians and venue during these difficult times.
What to Expect at Our Outdoor Events
- The lawn will open for seating at 5:00 pm.
- The entrance is located down the alley between the Floyd Country Store and Angels In The Attic.
- We ask that you bring your own blanket or lawn chairs. We will have a limited number of our chairs available.
- These events are contingent upon good weather. If we have rain or thunderstorms, the events will be canceled. Please check our website or Facebook for the latest updates.
- There is a suggested donation of $8 for the musicians.
We ask that everyone follow our safety protocols and requests in order to make these outdoor events safe and fun for all of us! We would like to continue doing these events and will only do so if we feel like it is safe for you, the musicians, and the staff at Floyd Country Store.
Per federal and state guidance, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face-covering at this establishment. Those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 must continue to wear a face-covering to protect themselves and others.
You can donate to support The Handmade Music School! We appreciate your support!