Warm weather brings opportunities for more outdoor shows in the backyard of The Floyd Country Store! Join us on Friday evenings beginning in April for live shows with some of our favorite old time string bands. The Backyard Jamboree features one band performing for two hours starting at 6:00 pm. Seating opens at 5:30 pm. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Admission is free with a suggested donation of $8 in support of the musicians. No dogs allowed, no alcohol allowed.
If you can’t join us live, check out the livestream on Facebook and Youtube.
- Friday, April 9: The Little Stony Nighthawks
- Friday, April 16: The New Macedon Rangers
- Friday, April 23: Five Mile Mountain Road CD Release
- Friday, April 30: The Hazy Mountain String Band
*Note: the April 2 show with The Black Twig Pickers has been cancelled. The Backyard Jamboree with begin on April 9.
What to Expect at Our Outdoor Events
We ask that everyone follow our safety protocols and requests in order to make these outdoor events safe and fun for all of us! We would like to continue doing these events and will only do so if we feel like it is safe for you, the musicians, and the staff at Floyd Country Store.
- The lawn will open for seating at 5:30 pm.
- The entrance is located down the alley between the Floyd Country Store and Angels In The Attic.
- We ask that you bring your own blanket or lawn chairs. We will have a limited number of our chairs available.
- You will be required to wear face masks when moving around the space. You may remove your mask while in your chair.
- You will be required to keep a social distance of at least six feet from other people or groups.
- There is limited space, given the need to socially distance from each other, so we will be capping attendance.
- Events are contingent upon good weather. If we have rain or thunderstorms, the events will be canceled or moved indoors for online live-stream only. Please check our website or Facebook for the latest updates.
- The events are FREE but we do ask for a donation in support of the musicians and venue.